- By default, Smart Category Navigation add-on is disabled. To enable this add-on, go to Klevu Merchant Center → Category Navigation, and request for a quote
- It requires latest version of Klevu Magento extension. The latest vesion information can be found at this URL: https://github.com/klevu/klevu-smart-search-M2
- It requires Klevu Growth, Premium, Premium+ or Enterprise plan
- Update the developer settings in Magento Admin panel
- Go to Stores → Configuration → Klevu → Search Configuration
- Go to Developer Settings (the option is visible at “default config” level)
- Set Enable partial updates for stock and price to Yes
- If you are using an ERP OR 3rd party tool for product updates, set Using an ERP OR 3rd party tool for product updates to Yes
- Click on Save button.
- Use the following commands to install the latest plugin.
- composer require klevu/module-categorynavigation
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Once the module is installed, clear the cache
Go to Magento Admin Panel → System → Cache Management → Select All → Submit
Enable Smart Category Navigation:
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to Stores → Configuration → Select Store View → Klevu → Search Configuration
- Scroll down to Smart Category Page Navigation section
- Here you have two layout options to enable Klevu powered Smart Category Page Navigation
- Klevu Powered – Preserved Theme Layout (Recommended): All the UI elements on the category pages will be as it is, only the product listing will be powered by Klevu’s machine learning algorithm. No UI customization needed.
- Klevu Powered – Based On Klevu Template: Here, Klevu’s default template will be enabled on category pages with auto-generated facets, sorting options and Klevu powered product listing.UI is fully customizable.
- Click on Save Config