Every time a CRON runs on your system, the Klevu Search plugin checks for the updates in your product catalog. If the plugin is able to identify any changes, it sends them to the Klevu Search servers.
If you do not want to wait for the next cronjob to run, you can follow the steps below to perform immediate product synchronization:
- In Magento Admin Panel, Go to Stores → Configuration
- Open Search Configuration under Klevu.
- Find Data Sync Settings panel.
- Choose the option Updates only for Sync.
- Click on the Sync Data button.
Choosing the All data option (in Step 4 above) only SCHEDULES all the data to be synchronized on next CRON run. To initiate the data synchronization immediately, you must run cron.php manually.
Important Note: Synchronizing data from the Klevu Search plugin only sends data to the Klevu servers. The frequency at which the submitted data is indexed on Klevu Servers is based upon the Klevu Search plan you have chosen.