If you have a separate server for your live website, you must install Klevu Search on your live server as well.
- Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered
email id and password.
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down.
- Go to Catalog Sync → Base URL(s). Here, you may see the base URL of the staging store (For example, staging.mystore.com).
- Change the base URL of staging store (Example: staging.mystore.com) to the base URL of production store (Example: www.mystore.com). As long as your records (e.g. product, category, CMS page etc) have one of the base URLs provided here, the records will be indexed by Klevu.
- Click on Save Changes button.
- If you made any changes to the base URL(s) here, the interface will present you an option to remove any old records which contain old base URL(s). Select the appropriate option and click on the Continue button.
- Install Klevu Search on your live environment and copy JS API Key, REST API key and all the other server URLs from your staging environment to your live environment.
- Delete both the JS API key and REST API key from your staging environment. This step is very important to ensure synchronization is not happening from both the staging and production environments.
- Sync all products of your production environment.