You can check the catalog sync status for all stores in Klevu Merchant Center. Follow the steps below to check the catalog sync status.
- Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered
email id and password.
- Go to Catalog Sync → Sync Status
You can view following details under Catalog Sync.
- Last Sync: Displays last sync date with the timestamp of data.
- Data received for Sync: Whenever you submit new data to sync, it will show the date of data received with the timestamp. It will also display the number of records left to index.
- Sync status:
- (Synced) : This indicates that the last submitted data is indexed on Klevu server. Your last sync date and time will be updated within few seconds.
- (In Progress) : This represents the processing of data after it is submitted for sync.
- (Sync not started) : If your plan doesn’t support instant indexing then it will be represented using this symbol along with time remaining to start indexing.
Note: If under Sync status, you see the following text Not received any data for sync, it indicates that your data has not been submitted for sync.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , for any help.
Note: To know the latest sync status of catalog, click on refresh button.