- Please go to http://box.klevu.com/analytics/klevu-signup.jsp and fill up a short form to sign up with Klevu
- Prepare the product feed and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to integrate Klevu on your website, we need access to your live product feed containing details of all the products visible on your website. We use this feed to index your data and keep our indices in sync with the products listed on your website. We recommend that you prepare your feed in the format explained at the following link: http://support.klevu.com/knowledgebase/feed-format-for-custom-stores/.
- Once the feed is validated and indexed by support team, they will send you the script to integrate on your store. Please follow the Integration steps below once you receive the script from Klevu team
- Go to WordPress Admin Panel → Appearance → Editor
- Open footer.php file and add the JS snippet which is shared by Klevu Support
- Save footer.php file by clicking on Update File button
- Download Search.ZIP file to integrate the search results page
- Extract the Search.zip file and open the klevu-search.php file
- Copy all the code from klevu-search.php file and paste it to Appearance → Editor → search.php file. Here, please make sure to add the code between the main section of the page
- Save search.php file by clicking on Update File button
- Open searchform.php file and change search box id to “search”
- Save searchform.php file by clicking on Update File button
- IMPORTANT: Please follow the checklist.
- You are done. Klevu search should be live on your store