There are 3 methods to install Klevu extension:
- Using composer:
Use the following commands to install the latest plugin.
composer require klevu/module-search php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Using Manual Klevu Search metapackage installation:
Clone the following repositories from Github by executing below commands.
HTTPS: git clone https://github.com/klevu/productsearch.git HTTPS: git clone https://github.com/klevu/content.git HTTPS: git clone https://github.com/klevu/addtocart.git
After cloning, please create following folder structures and copy all the files which you have downloaded from above link to the following folders respectively.
Execute the following commands.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- From Magento Marketplace:
Go to Magento Marketplace and get the extension. After that login into your Magento admin panel and install the extension by following this guide.
Configure the extension:
- Go to Magento2 Admin Panel
- Go to Stores → Configuration
- Go to Klevu → Search Configuration
- Click on Start Configuration Wizard
- Register a New User OR if you already have a Klevu account, login into your Klevu account
- Select a plan and start 14-Day risk free trial
- Configure a store
- You need to configure Klevu Search separately on each storeview. Choose a storeview from the dropdown to configure the Klevu Search on it.
- Select option for How do you want to display product prices in search?
- Which base URL would you like to use for products in search results?:
- Unsecure: This will ask the Klevu Search plugin to use the Base URL from System → Configuration → Web → Unsecure
- Secure: This will ask the Klevu Search plugin to use the Base URL from System → Configuration → Web → Secure
- Click on the Finish and Sync button to synchronise your products to Klevu
You are done, please allow 10-15 minutes before trying out search on your store.