The URL Redirect feature is useful if you want to redirect your shoppers to specific pages on specific keywords.
Klevu offers two types of layouts for the landing page.
- Based on the Klevu Template
- The one that preserves your native theme layout
Only when you have chosen the preserving your native layout option and if there is no applicable URL redirect found in KMC, URL redirects in Magento backend are looked upon. If there is any URL redirect found in the Magento backend, it will be respected.
Follow the steps below to manage URL Redirect
- For Magento and other platforms:
Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered email id and password
Login into Shopify Admin → Apps → Klevu Search
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down
- Click on the URL Redirects tab
- In the Search Terms field, enter comma-separated keywords
- Enter a page URL in the Redirect To field
- Click on the Add button
- Once you have set up all the redirects, click on the Publish URL Redirects button