There are three steps involved in providing a feed of your store data to Klevu:
- Review the XML Sample and XSD Schema.
- Populate an XML feed file with your store’s data.
- Share your feed so Klevu can regularly download it.
That’s all there is to it. The rest of this page covers these three steps in more detail.
1. Review the XML Sample and XSD Schema
The best way to get started is to download our XML Sample file, which contains a valid implementation of the Klevu feed format, complete with inline comments on what to do with each element of the feed.
- What if I already have a Google feed?
- Can I provide a CSV, JSON or some other feed?
- Are there any more examples of Klevu feeds?
The XSD Schema contains the various rules and validation aspects of the Klevu Feed format. Please reference this XSD directly so your XML Editor or IDE can assist you with inline validation of your data, for example:
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/klevu/feed/2.0/schema.xsd">
2. Populate your store data
The next step is to populate your own XML feed with data from your store. Klevu requires your full catalog of all products that you would like to be included in your search results.
- Can I add more than just Products?
- What if I have multiple languages?
- Can I provide multiple currencies?
3. Share your Klevu Feed
Finally, host your XML file in a publicly accessible location and share the URL with Klevu Support (email@example.com), who will configure our monitoring service to download your feed at regular intervals.
For example, your feed URL might look like this:
- How often does Klevu download my feed?
- How do I delete items from Klevu?
- Does Klevu support delta / incremental feeds?
- Can I split large feeds into smaller feeds?
- Is it possible to keep my feed private?
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need more help then please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions below, where you will find the most up to date information. Alternatively, feel free to reach out to Klevu Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be happy to assist you.