<feed> <lastModifiedDate>DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS</lastModifiedDate> <data> <product> <id> ... </id> <itemGroupId> ... </itemGroupId> <url> ... </url> <name> ... </name> <image> ... </image> <price> ... </price> <salePrice> ... </salePrice> <currency> ... </currency> <discount> ... </discount> <shortDesc> ... </shortDesc> <desc> ... </desc> <category> ... </category> <listCategory> ... </listCategory> <other> ... </other> <otherAttributeToIndex> ... </otherAttributeToIndex> <inStock> ... </inStock> <rating> ... </rating> <customerReview> ... </customerReview> <tags> ... </tags> <sku> ... </sku> </product> </data> </feed>
- <lastModifiedDate>….</lastModifiedDate> (Mandatory)This is the field used by our feed monitoring program to find out if we need to update your data. Please update this field every time you update your feed (i.e. add/edit/remove any product).
- <id>….</id> (Mandatory)This is the unique ID of a product.
- <itemGroupId>….</itemGroupId>If your data contains a shirt in 2 different colours and 3 different sizes, you must submit 6 product variants. To indicate which group each variant belongs to, use this (i.e. itemGroupId) element.
- <name>….</name> (Mandatory)This is the name of your product.
- <url>….</url> (Mandatory)This is the URL where we send shoppers to when your item is clicked in the Klevu Search results. It must point to a page showing the exact product the user was looking at.
- <image>….</image>This is the URL of an associated image for your product.
- <price>….</price> (Mandatory)Price of the product. Permitted characters in this field are 0 to 9 (digits) and . (dot) for adding a decimal point. For example, 12999.00 is a valid value. However, $12999 or 12,999.00 are not. Please specify currency information in a separate currency element.
- <salePrice>….</salePrice> (Mandatory)This is the final price (after all applicable discounts) of your product. Permitted characters in this field are 0 to 9 (digits) and . (dot) for adding a decimal point. For example, 12999.00 is a valid value. However, $12999 or 12,999.00 are not. Please specify currency information in a separae currency element.
- <currency> … <currency>Currency code e.g. EUR, USD etc.
- <discount>….</discount>Discount in percentages. Permitted characters in this field are 0 to 9 (digits) and . (dot) for adding a decimal point. For example, 30 is a valid value.
- <shortDesc>….</shortDesc>Short description of the product.This field will be used to display product description in search results.
- <desc>….</desc> (Mandatory)Long description of the product.
- <category>….</category> (Mandatory)This attribute indicates the most specific category of the product being submitted. For example, Samsung Galaxy Note is a type of Mobiles & Accessories and also Tablets. But Tablets is the most specific category applicable in this case.
- <listCategory>….</listCategory> (Mandatory)This is the entire hierarchy of categories applicable for a product. For example, Samsung Galaxy Note is a type of a Tablet. Here, Tablet is a category.Tablet is type of Mobiles & Accessories and Mobile and Accessories are types of Electronics. Thus the value provided here should be: Tablets;Mobiles & Accessories; Electronics
- <other>attribute1_code:caption for the attribute 1:comma separated values of attribute1 for that product;attribute2_code:caption of the attribute 2:comma separated values of attribute2 for that product and so on</other>All attributes that you like to display as filters should be provided here.Attribute code is a unique identifier of your attribute. It must be a single term. Valid characters are a to z, A to Z, 0-9 and _ (underscore).Attribute caption is used as a heading of your filter when displaying search results.Note the use of “:” (colon) as a separator between the attribute code, attribute caption and values. Note the use of “,” (comma) as a separator for attribute values. Note the use of “;” (semicolon) as a separator for the attributes. If the attribute caption or value contains one of these three characters (comma, colon or semi-colon), these must be replaced with space.
- <otherAttributesToIndex> attribute1_code:caption for the attribute 1:comma separated values of attribute1 for that product;attribute2_code:caption of the attribute 2:comma separated values of attribute2 for that product and so on </otherAttributesToIndex>The format of this element is same as the format of the other element above. The difference between the two elements is that the attributes mentioned inside the other element are displayed as filters whereas attributes mentioned inside the otherAttributesToIndex are used for indexing and searching only. They are not displayed as filters.
- <boostingAttribute>….</boostingAttribute>Any decimal value between the range of 0.1 to 100 can be provided here. The score provided here is multiplied with the relevancy score to boost the products in the ranking. If you want to deboost a product, provide a number that is greater than 0 and is less than 1.
- <inStock>….</inStock>This attribute indicates if you have product in stock or not. Use yes if in stock, no otherwise.
- <rating>….</rating>A score between 0 and 5.
- <customerReview>….</customerReview>Use this field to submit customer reviews you have received from your customers. The reviews are never shown online but used for obtaining positive sentiment words good for your product descriptions.
- <tags>….</tags>Use this field to specify important keywords applicable for your product.
- <sku>….</sku>Use this field to specify the product code.
- Please ensure that you are able to open your feed in browsers such as chrome and firefox without any issues. If your feed contains invalid (unparsable) characters, the browser should complain about the same.
- All special characters must be escaped or you are requested to use CDATA (see http://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_cdata.asp). In the case of using CDATA, should you have any HTML tags (e.g. <br>, <h1>, <h2> etc), please delete such tags or keep them unescaped.