Keyword based product exclusion is used to exclude products from the search results on specific search keywords.
This feature is available as part of Premium, Premium+ or Enterprise plan.
How to exclude products from the search results?
- For Magento and other platforms:
Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with your registered email id and password.
Login into Shopify Admin → Apps → Klevu Search.
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down and click on the Promotions tab.
- Click on the Keyword-based Product Exclusions tab.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Set products to exclude:
- Click on the Save and Exclude button. Please allow up to 20 minutes for the changes to be visible in the search results.