Setting up a CRON
Magento has released its own instructions on setting up a CRON. Please follow the instructions at the URL below:
How to check whether CRON is running or not?
- Point your browser to http://[your-domain]/cron.php. If the browser is able to locate and execute it, the permissions are set properly.
- Check the timestamp of Last Sync
- In Magento Admin Panel, Go to Stores → Configuration
- Open Search Configuration under Klevu
- Select storeview from “Current Configuration Scope”
- Find Product Sync Settings panel
- Check time of the Last Run
- If it is too old and does not match with your cron schedule, there might be something wrong with your CRON setup or product sync