Klevu prompts consumers with words from popular and recent searches, creating interaction with shoppers, and accelerating the buying process. Search starts without entering a single character.
Popular searches: They are the most frequently searched terms by shoppers on your store. Klevu automatically generates top 5 popular search keywords.
Recent searches: These are the terms searched by individual shoppers.
Follow the steps below to manage the popular searches and recent searches.
- For Magento and other platforms:
Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered email id and password
Login into Shopify Admin → Apps → Klevu Search
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down at the top
- Go to Customizations → General Settings
- Find Popular Searches & Recent Searches panel
- To show the popular and recent searches:
Check “Show popular searches” box and check “Show recent searches” box
- By default, Klevu automatically generates top 5 popular search keywords. If you want to include or exclude specific keywords from the popular searches, use the Include Keywords or Exclude Keywords options respectively.
To hide the popular and recent searches:
Uncheck “Show popular searches” box and check “Show recent searches” box
- Click on the Save button