There are three prerequisites:
Most possible cause of data not coming through is that your Magento indices are not uptodate. To make your Magento indices uptodate, follow the steps below
- Click here to visit the Magento extension page of Klevu Search
- Click on Install Now → Check I agree to the extension license agreement → Click on Get Extension Key → Click on Select key and copy the key
- Go to Magento Admin Panel → System → Magento Connect → Magento Connect Manager
- Paste the extension key into Paste extension key to install box → click on Install → click on Proceed. Klevu Search extension will be installed
- You need to clear the cache before starting to configure Klevu Search. Go back to Magento Admin Panel → System → Cache Management → Select All → Submit
- Logout from Magento Admin Panel and login again
- Go to System → Configuration → Search Configuration
- Click on Start Configuration Wizard
- Register a new user OR if you already have a Klevu account, login into your Klevu account.
Please note that, you can change the Primary email id in future.
- Select a plan and start 14-Day risk free trial
- Configure a store
- You need to configure Klevu Search separately on each storeview. Choose a storeview from the dropdown to configure the Klevu Search on it.
- Would you like to show product prices including additional tax in search results?:
- If you want Klevu to add additional tax to the product prices set in your Magento backend, select Yes.
- If the product prices set in your Magento backend are already inclusive of tax, you should select No.
- Which base URL would you like to use for products in search results?:
- Unsecure: This will ask the Klevu Search plugin to use the Base URL from System → Configuration → Web → Unsecure
- Secure: This will ask the Klevu Search plugin to use the Base URL from System → Configuration → Web → Secure
- Click on the Finish and Sync button to synchronise your products to Klevu
Important note about the security patch SUPEE-6788
Only if you are using version < 1.2.0
If you have applied the security patch SUPEE-6788, please follow the steps below:
- Login into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System → Permissions → Blocks
- Add an entry for klevu_search/catalog_product_popularterms