By default, Klevu shows all the indexed attributes as facets in search results.
Follow the steps below to show/hide (Enable/disable) specific facet(s) in search results.
- Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered email id and password
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down at the top
- Go to Customization → Facets
- Find Facet Visibility panel
- Check the respective facet to show in the search results,
Uncheck the respective facet to hide from the search results
- Click on the Save button